July 28, 2008

People tell me things.

I didn’t do anything this weekend,
and by Sunday night I was more tired than ever before.

Don’t know about you, but I really can’t afford to leave my apartment this weekend.

Last week he told me he couldn’t talk to me anymore
because his girlfriend was getting mad and wouldn’t allow it.
Yesterday they broke up and he sent me an email.

I got bit on the lip by a spider while I slept last night.
It scurried out from under a pillow while I was making the bed today.
Killed it.

I’ll definitely have kids in the next five years.

I have been on the crosstown bus at 23rd street for 15 minutes,
and have gone only two blocks because someone in a wheelchair wanted to go one block.
You are already on wheels. Go.

Since it’s raining does that mean I don’t have to go to Brooklyn?
Please!

Tell me about it. I know. Falling in love in New York
is like hitting the lottery. You have to be in the right place
at the right time, and most of us have horrible luck.

No comments: